La Perle Sauvage respects the privacy of all users of www.laperlesauvage.com and will ensure that all personal identification information provided will be dealt with in confidence. We will use this private identification information to ensure our order handling will be as efficient and convenient as possible. In any other event, we will use your information only after your approval to do so. We will not sell, trade or rent users personal identification information to a third party and will only share this information with third parties, which are involved in your order process.
La Perle Sauvage will use the private identification information in the following matters:
- In the event of placing a webshop order we need your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing address, phone number and payment details so we can process your order and to keep you up to date on the order status.
- To make your shopping experience at www.laperlesauvage.com as convenient as possible, we will save your private identification information and your order details. Thanks to this information we can keep you posted on products and events which might be interesting for you in the future.
- With your permission we will keep you posted on the development of our website and special offers and events of La Perle Sauvage. If you no longer want to receive this information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the mailing list.
- In the event of creating an account at www.laperlesauvage.com we will save your private identification information at a Secure Server. In your La Perle Sauvage - account we will save the following information: name, shipping and billing address, e-mail address, phone number, and delivery details so you won't have to fill these in with every new order.
- Website usage information and feedback we receive from our customers will help us to further develop and improve our website.
La Perle Sauvage will not sell your information
We will not sell, trade or rent users personal identification information to a third party and will only share this information with third parties when it involves your order procedure. Our employees and contracted partners, such as the companies who are handling your payment, are contractually and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation obliged to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are saved by your browser on your computer. La Perle Sauvage will use functional cookies to recognize you at your next visit at www.laperlesauvage.com. Cookies enable us to collect information about the usage of our services and to adjust and improve these according to our customers needs. Our cookies provide personal identification information.