F+H Jewellery is made in Byron Bay Australia to premium standards, with only the highest quality gold plating, designed with a selection gemstones and freshwater pearls. However also good quality products still need a little bit of loving care.
- Lightly wipe your jewellery with a jewellery cloth after each wear to remove any unwanted chemicals on the surface of your jewellery.
- Gently polish your items to bring back a shine and remove any tarnish.
- Take care not to over polish plated objects as you may remove the plating.
- Be sure to wash your hands after using a specialized jewellery cloth as they contain chemicals to enhance the cleaning process.
WHAT TO AVOID
Plated metals will react with chemicals and can cause jewellery to tarnish, however cleaning and storing your jewellery correctly will help to minimise this.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when completing activities such as cleaning, gardening, swimming and showering.
- Apply your cosmetics, moisturisers and hair products before adding your jewellery with clean hands.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto or around your jewellery.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces, including other items of jewellery. This will protect against scratching and chipping.
- Please note that all metals oxidise naturally with time and will require maintenance.
Gemstones are delicate and will chip or shatter on impact with hard surfaces. Please take care when handling and storing. Please note that stones that break due to mishandling will not be viewed as faulty.
ADJUSTING YOUR ITEMS
Adjust your item to the correct size by applying light pressure to bend the metal. Please keep in mind that continual adjustment will cause the metal to fatigue and may cause damage. Adjustable rings are designed to be altered to your size once.